Northeast Ohio Outdoor Recreation

Go Back   Northeast Ohio Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Discussion > Kayaking > New York Paddling

Old 12-29-2010, 09:33 AM

Exclamation Eskimo Roll Lessons

For anyone interested starting in Feb. Evergreen outfitters will be offering the indoor pool Eskimo Roll lessons @ The Turner Pool at Chautauqua Institution in Chautauqua, NY. Using ACA Certified instructors they do a great job . My family and I attended 4 sessions last year and I had managed a roll by the end of the first 2hr session. My 9yro son would have had a roll if I would have returned for at least 1 more session for him (he only attended 2 sessions) My son and I are returning to help him finish it and for me to fine tune mine.For more details call Evergreen Outfitters a (716)763-2266. I know last year the class was $10 per 2 hr session. but call mike at Evergreen Outfitters to make sure of the times and cost. They have all the equipment you need but the more of your own equipment you can bring the better (i e Whitewater boat, paddles, lifevest, Neoprene is recommended for it gets chilly when your wet) .Equipment and space is also limited.